Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Ah, Shit its the NEW YEAR BITCH's. . .

Can Old Things be made new again? or am I just horny?

I have since like early October 09, been thinking about a particular ex, that I thought I would not think about in this way again. My problem, is for the last 3 years we have seen each other, talk all the time on the phone, have even partied together and never slept together again. I honestly didn't want to, but would joke around with him. Only becuz we both are sexual creatures, that is what started our relationship and kept it going. Aside from me being the awesome woman that I am.  Play Wit It!

Anyway, in the last 3 months, I have had like an lust, dreams and sensations about sleeping with him again for real. Can this be from getting bad sex and remembering the Animalistic sex that we use to have, having heartless sex with my boytoy (he is so fine, but an idiot) or is this simply my feelings toward him have truly changed. Now, I feel crazy bcuz I have no idea if this person has grown up or not. I have, but can I truly sleep with him and leave like I am known for, and say smooches at the end?

I think I can, but he said something to me a week ago, that I have been thinking about alot. He said, sleeping with you claims my heart. I asked what he meant, he said he could not just have sex with me and that is it. . I felt good that someone still felt that way after all this time but weird. And he also said he saw us in the church but not sitting in the pews. I felt weirded out at the same time, just not sure which weird it was. (I was horny and wanted to fuck)

My problem is, do I do me, and have some animalistic sex to start 2010 off right, or do I keep my legs closed and remain friends, with this person. . I love him and I always will.

But I have the men around, but lately I have just wanted him and kept my boy toy and other men at bay. What does this mean? I truly need the ultimate nut right now and I am the kinda person that doesnt like the 2nd item on the menu. I get mad if what I ordered is not available. lolol

Oh my, I am having some heavy issues right now!

No comments:

The Unknown! CANNON