Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Ok! . . . . . I woke up today and smelled VODKA in my skin!

Now my reason for being overwhelmed is, I have not had a drink since Monday and today is Wednesday.

Ummm, my question is does that mean I have liquor poisoning and what do I do about that. Should I take another drink so my drunkness will go away.  I feel like a drunk baby!



I use to have sex alot and just sweat it out, but my friend is not Fantastic in bed. I feel like its a job when I sleep with him,  in stead of fun sex ( will talk about that one after thursday)

Ok, so should i see someone like a doctor, should i take another day off from work, should I just stay home and drink some more vodka ( since i am already half way drunk anyway). What should I do?  I drunk alot of water yesterday, but still smell VODKA in my skin this morning. .

Maybe I should stick to my wine. . .

Hey but if I dont get good advice on what to do today, WHO WILL BUY MY NEXT DRINK AFTER 2p TODAY. . .

Or at least got $5 on it!

SHUT UP! I heard that. . . .

No comments:

The Unknown! CANNON