Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The MTV Awards! Taylor Swift, Kanye, and Obama. . . huh?

Read all of it. . before you call me retarded . . thank you.

1.) I am a fan of country music and yes I am black. .

I am a huge fan of Kanye, after meeting him in 2005 SuperBowl in Jacksonville, Fl. I felt he was one the best celebrities I ever got a chance to work for.  I still love Kanye, I love that he is weird and doesnt give a fuck about what others say about him. .From his raving mad slurs "George Bush hates black people" to saying he should have won awards on various shows.

I have never been more disappointted at Kanye until Sunday night at the MTV Awards. She is technically still a child and this was her first award, you should go ahead and admit it Kanye, you NEVER saw her video, lololol

2.) Well and then their is Obama, Obama, Obama.... Am I the only person that sees you as a human and think it is proper for you to make comments such as Kanye is a jackass and not se it as a big deal. .  I know you are not God and its OK to express your opinions and for Terry Moran(Moron- I think I spelled it wrong the first time) lolol to tweet your private conversation with a friends, wife, anchor, or staff, that is your business.

Because of the media, they think no one has the right to privacy, I want someone to hire me and just let me go and dig in the lives of weather men, anchors, and camera men. . Just for the hell of it and see how they feel. .WTF. . . .

3.) Taylor take advantage of this, for those who didnt know you, WILL. . . .Sell more albums, I love ya. . .

4.) Am I the only one who saw Pinks performance on sunday I thought she was fabolous, in her 1 piece spandex outfit and pasty covering the one boob. . lololol   But really, her trapeze performance and singing was Exquisite! You Go Girl!

5.) Beyonce- I read you like a book sunday night, i told my friend, if Beyonce wins, watch her give taylor the mic. . . Again, a true pofessional, lady, and kind person. . Tina raised a good girl. . .But we know u may be a freak. Jay-Z from the hood. . You go Ms. Bonnie, tell Clyde I said Chello!

Ok that is enough tyrating on my behalf fo r the next few days. . .
Ciao

p.s. Stop texting me I am a mess. . . Kill YoSelf, no for real. . . . . . . . Kill Yo Self!

No comments:

The Unknown! CANNON