Saturday, September 26, 2009

No crazy Rants 2nite! Just reality! Friend or No friend, you decide?

Today was hurtful, realizing that someone that is suppose to be your friend - never liked me.

Realizing, they were only here to use me and see what they could get out of knowing me, like free club entry, VIP, great invites to private parties, free food at high end restaurants, meeting celebrities, and networking with the rich and elite of South Florida and meeting club owners. That was their only goal!

What am I suppose to do with this new found info. Should I retaliate by getting them black listed, or should I just let them be and wait for others to find out who they really are.

I am hurt, becuz I love for my true friends to hang out with me and have a good time, but when it becomes noticable to others  how they are. I am wondering why I didnt catch on, was it bcuz I didnt want to see it or I was letting you slide.

Things came to a head today, cuz earlier this week, I was in an accident on Monday and ask this person when released from the hospital on tuesday to go get my meds from the pharmacy. They said ok, then stopped answering their phone when i called hours later to see where they were. Wouldn't answer text messages, etc. and then tonight had the nerves to call and ask me to get them into a hot club tonight. . .I was floored , when I asked what happend on tuesday, they thru a fit and said they didnt have time to come help me out. The bitch was getting her ragedy ass weave done.

I have loaned this bitch money, took care of her bad ass kids ( inside her stank ass house), loaned her broke ass mammy money, and helped her with her car, aside from the free shit she gets from being around me. She can take her own bad ass kids to McDonalds now. . .


So I ask you, should I retaliate or let this groupie bitch, be found out by others who she really is. . . I am really hurt. . this is the second time this has happend in the almsost 4 years I have been in Miami. . Is is that the women down here not only play games with men, they are ot real and true friends to each other. .

What is wrong with that?
So retaliate or leave her ass alone?

DID I TELL YOU , I AM REALLY HURT!

REALLY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not good

The Unknown! CANNON