Saturday, October 10, 2009

20,000 friends and I get buck wild. . . YOUTUBE here I come! Help me!

Trying to decide what act of ridiculousness should I do, after I get 20,000 friends on my blog.

STREAK. . . .get naked and have a camera crew taping me get arrested, cause on south beach, for running along the beach, naked . . U gonna get caught quick and arrested as soon as possible, but if I can last 20 seconds the I am good and post it on YOUTUBE!
After all, I am 237 lbs of loveliness, lololol I don't like to see myself naked. so its like FAIZON LOVE naked on "COUPLES RETREAT" lolol

Well its gonna take a minute to get 20,000 friends anyway, maybe I will have lost weight by then
Or me pranking some police officers on lunch break. . its a few that eat at this mom and pop diner, that get on my nerves. . .I would love to super glue their doors shut on the police cars, but I will need to have a lot of bail money ready on hand, lolol

Oh oh, what about. . . .me taping giving an old lady a fake check for $500k. . Hopefully she/he wont have a heart attack. .

Or YOU CAN GIVE ME SUGGESTIONS. . . . .just post ur comments below. . Remember send to your friends and help me build the blog up, my crazy ass will do what ever. . http://msjoebacon.blogspot.com/

Leave me ur comments and suggestions...
CIAO

No comments:

The Unknown! CANNON