Thursday, September 24, 2009

SEX , SEX, and more SEX! R u staying becuz the head game is good or not?

I have a friend who is NOT great in bed, but his head game is on point. I know ur saying what is the problem? Problem is, I am not gay and need more than tongue, I love my DICK giving brothas and/or white boys, but with him only having the tongue game, i might as well sleep with a biatch. lolol  I cant play with toys too much, I need to feel that body and grip an Ass every now and then. lolololol



The other problem is, I saw a show that told women, you smell and taste like what you eat. So lately I have been eating alot of watermelon bcuz i love it and he said he likes it too. So a about 2-3 weeks ago, I went into watermelon overload and then on Monday morning he gonna say dam, baby you taste like strawberries,I am thinking to myself, "Nigga i dont eat strawberries" and thinking do men really like eating us out, or do they just be talkin so they can get some fire HEAD themselves? lololol

Hey,  I didn't ask you to, so why are you expecting it?   lololol just playing, no I AM FOR REAL! lolol U should be glad i let you taste my juicy shit. .. . Anyway! Didnt you hear me say, WATERMELONS.. . . lmfao

I am confused, but back to the slanging dick. OK! So should I go ahead and move on to the next dude who I know his dick game is tight or do I stay with this slacker bcuz of his money and tongue game ( but right now it makes me mad, more than happy) I am soooooo confused right now. Mr. Sloppy tongue use to be my favorite, but I am not there any more.

Ladies who love the di, what do you think am I wrong. I know i am very outspoken, but un-fortunately for me, I am a 1 woman kinda girl, but this shit makes me wanna get a man on the side. To be my thug lover, spank me and pull my hair  while laying the pipe the correct way.

Dam!  just a waste of space and he is fine as fuck with a nice chest ,ass, bank roll and he likes to share. That is my favorite kind of man. but the bad sex make me wanna SLIT MY ANKLES from the back where the bone is. .

WHAT IN THE HELL SHOUD I DO? Leave a comment and let me know. . . . .

No comments:

The Unknown! CANNON