Friday, September 24, 2010

Knowing your worth!

I knew before kindergarden that I was suppse to be something more than just be in life. . . . My great great grand mother schooled me early on pimps and hoes and how the first pimp was a woman, but men took the business over and fucked it up with thier mistakes and cruelty of their workers. lolol Madam's became wealthy and had homes, bank accounts, & families. While the male pimps lived day to day in hotels on hookers money and fast cars.

She told me the most valuable thing a woman has is her pussy and why would you want to give that away to someone undeserving. Your husband should be equally yoked to you, where you would protect him and he you. She told me alot about her and my great grandfather and who they were when they were younger and who they had become with age.

My great grandmother was one of the wisest women I have ever spoken to and she lived until I was 15 years old. Her death is also the only funeral I have ever cried at and actually felt like I was about to die and could not breath anymore. I was confused when she passed, I didnt know why back then. But later I realized that my mother was there and I had no one else to protect me from her.

I guess I am writing this, because I forgot about what i am worth and listening to alot of my girlfriends complain about their men is reminding me... After i all I do tell them quite often, men will only do what you allow them to. So change that and you change yourself.

I just wanted to write a little, nothing too much.. Talk to yall later. .

No comments:

The Unknown! CANNON