Friday, September 17, 2010

"Girl! Did you just fart, because you blew me away"

The worst line any nigga has ever said to me, I am still floored about that one. . lololol

Anyway, the other night a guy friend of mine caught his soon to be fiance in bed with another woman. Now I say soon to be because, he bought a ring 3 weeks ago and was waiting until September 25th to propose to her, trying to be romantic and pop the question on the day they met. I guess the big surprise was on him. I thought and told him he was one of the very few and last considerate men left out there and this ind wasnt cheap ( after all, i did help him pick it out) Exquisite if I must say so myself.

Anyway, back to the story. So just about every other nigga i know would be pleased, but my friend is not one of those men. He is really hurt and disgusted at the fact that he had no idea. I feel sorry for him really and yet I think he will have a hard time moving on from this, but  guess we will see if they get together in the next few months or if it is completely over.

So even though some men are scum and try fucked up pick up lines and show no emotion about anything in life, they can also be sweet and really emotional about their loved ones and friends. I am so blessed to have him as one my true friends and I hope he finds happiness very soon.

This is the 2nd one of my male friends that is a good man to get burned... Women say they want a good man, but when they truly get one they fuck him over, just like doggish men do good women.

So why cant the good find the good, I guess that will be my next subject in the very near future?

No comments:

The Unknown! CANNON